8/16/12


RiFF RAFF - TiME lyrics


It’s called time people
And if you don’t slow down and realize what you’re doing
You might lose everything

Cuz time goes by              Cuz time goes by
And it goes on                   And it goes on
And it don’t stop              And it don’t stop

Sometimes I feel
I feel like my time has passed
Like an hourglass
And the sand is movin fast

In this life I live
My Dad is my best friend
But it seems like I never call him
Unless I need some money

The people around me
I mean the ones that I do have
It’s like they’re here today
They’ll probly be gone tomorrow

When it’s raining hard
And my car breaks down
I got no one to call on
Except triple A

Cuz time goes by              Cuz time goes by
And it goes on                   And it goes on
And it don’t stop              And it don’t stop

Here we go again
In my life all alone again
I got no wife
I got no kids

No one to come home to
No one to cook for me
Hell, when I’m sick
It’s a catastrophe

My days are slow
And my nights are cold
And to go to sleep
I gotta keep the TV on

 My ex gal still call me private
She ask me if I’m doin fine
But she has a daughter
And the baby aint mine

Cuz time goes by              Cuz time goes by
And it goes on                   And it goes on
And it don’t stop              And it don’t stop

Through all my time upon this earth
They told me what I couldn’t make
Now I gotta put it in their face

Was on my grind, just a waste of time
I think that they’re hearing me
They don’t wanna really deal with me

Through all these years, from what I’ve seen
I’ve had friends steal from me
Same ones who lived with me

When I got grown and dropped out of school
Nobody was broke with me
Now they all wanna roll with me

Cuz time goes by              Cuz time goes by
And it goes on                   And it goes on
And it don’t stop              And it don’t stop


My photo
San Francisco, California, United States

Archive